Hey Guys, Today I will be discussing affiliate marketplaces, what they are, which one’s I use and recommend. Well, when it comes to choosing an Affiliate program or Marketplace to find an offer to promote it becomes a little overwhelming.
There are just so many marketplaces out there. They are all quite good so when it comes to deciding on which one to sign up at it starts getting a little confusing.
I personally have tried a ton of them and have had some bad experiences with many but I have now got it down to around 5 that I stick to and there are always plenty of new products available to promote.
Here’s the other thing about selecting a marketplace, do you know what niche you want to be in? When you can narrow down to a broad niche that should reduce the list of marketplaces as some only offer certain niches.
Also another factor to consider is do you want to sell physical product or digital? This is a big one as that will really break it down to a smaller list for you.
From there narrow the niche down to be a little more specific and then you can start your search with a far smaller list of marketplaces. This way you will not get confused or see too many great offers that you will won’t to focus on all at once.
I don’t really promote too many CPA offers but when I do there are just 2 CPA marketplaces that I stick to. Oh, by the way CPA stand for Cost per action or Cost per Acquisition. Which essentially means you get paid when a customer completes a certain action like enter the email, name and phone number.
There are many different types of CPA offers from email submits to full credit card and purchases.
Some of the factors that has made me stick to just a few marketplaces are:
- Range Of Products
- Quality Of Product
- Payment Processing
- Overall Trust
- Ease Of Use
With all the Marketplaces that I use I can safely say that all the above factors can be ticked off. What I will now do is list the Affiliate Marketplaces That I have had the most success with:
My Top Affiliate Marketplace For Digital Products
Digital products are my most preferred affiliate products to promote because of so many reasons. First starters the commissions are a lot higher as there is no physical item, shipping or overheads.
Therefore you can spend a little more of advertising when needed and still return a good profit.
Another reason is that you get paid a lot faster as the consumer who makes the purchase will receive the product instantly.
Meaning they pay instantly and you as the affiliate get’s paid usually immediately or as soon as any refund period has expired.
Overall promoting digital products has been the back bone of my business for both being an affiliate promoting other peoples information products, software, plugins and resources.
Plus I also have created my own digital product that affiliates promote for me as well.
- Avangate – I love Avangate, they are always there to support you and the response time on support emails is incredibly fast. They have a huge range of different information products to promote including new software’s that you can promote.
They pay on time and you can get paid in a few different ways which is once every month. They don’t hold back for possible cancellations and have never let me down.
- Clickbank – Well just about everyone has heard of clickbank as they are probably the biggest and most popular of all the affiliate marketplaces around. There service is excellent and the range plus number of offers they have is crazy.
There stats and reporting features are excellent and always pay on time. They do hold back a very small percentage of your monthly sales for possible cancellations. They will also pay you in many different ways as well.
- PayDotCom – Paydotcom is a great marketplace and offers many different product to promote, they pay on time and have very good support. When it comes to signing up for an account here it’s very simple and fast.
They are worth a look because they carry a great trust value among myself and many affiliate marketers.
- Warrior Plus – This affiliate marketplace is packed with mainly internet marketing products to promote. It’s easy to sign up and easy to get approved for all the different offers. What I love most about warrior plus is that you get paid instantly when you make a sale and the money goes straight into your paypal account.
In some cases depending on the offer you can wait up to 15 – 30 days for payments are sent to you but you will be aware of this if you choose to promote that certain offer.
- JV Zoo – This is very similar to the warrior plus marketplace as it has offers in the internet marketing niche and they also pay you immediately if the sellers approves you for that. At worst you will get approved as a delayed payment nut once you start to make a few sales then you can get approved for instant payments.
The money then goes directly into your paypal account.
My Top CPA Affiliate Marketplaces
Okay next I will cover CPA offers which stands for Cost Per Action, so the payments you will get are a lot smaller but it is generally easier to make a sale.
I personally don’t promote very many CPA offers but there are some marketers that revolve there entire business around CPA.
So you need to target more high search keywords including increased efforts of driving additional traffic. When paying for traffic to promote a CPA offer I suggest doing the promotions to get people to subscribe to a list first and offer them a related freebie.
By doing this you can follow up multiple times with that CPA offer and many others over a period of time.
When I do need to look for a good CPA offer I use the two networks below to find a product and promote through:
- Peerfly – This is one of the better CPA networks with lots of offers to promote, payments are on time and the support is excellent.
- Global Matrix Media – This is similar to peerfly but I found the navigation is not as easy as peerfly. They do have many good converting offers though
My Top 2 Affiliate Marketplaces For Physical Products
So finally we get to physical products and there is no doubting that you can make quite a lot of money from selling physical products online but I personally do very little.
The reason is because most of the product I seem to promote are priced around the $50 – $100 range and when you are just starting out that does not pay you very much commission.
Essentially you need a high traffic volume or sell higher priced items. By doing this you will produce great commissions.
As a side note I always kept away from promoting large ticket physical products only because I assumed they cost so much I would never sell any.
Then I conducted a little test and the results were that it actually makes a positive impact on your site visitors to your site conversions.
The people arriving to your site (If you are targeting a product keyword) are ready to buy and may already be aware of the price. They know the name of the product and enough about it to search very specifically for that product.
Okay so my 2 favorite are:
- Amazon Associates – Which goes without saying it’s the monster of physical products. If you can imagine it then I can almost guarantee that Amazon has it for sale. Which means you think of something to sell to a specific niche market and you will find it there ready for you to promote.
- Commission Junction – CJ as they are better known a re very popular and I personally love them. I have promoted a number of product through there over the years and there support and system is second to none.
You can also just find a product online usually through Google and if you scroll to the bottom of there sales page or product page you can usually see a link called affiliates. After you click on that you can sometimes find products that have there own affiliate network.
The best way is to stick to the major marketplaces to ensure you get the support and payments on time.
To find other affiliate marketplaces out there just go to Google and type in Affiliate product networks or marketplaces and you will see that there are hundreds of them.
Well that it from me at the moment I will post some more cool stuff and helpful internet marketing information over the next few days.
Cheers Mark Wightley